The Road to Refinancing Your Colorado Home Starts Here
For nearly twenty years, our dedicated team of mortgage specialists has been helping families across Colorado achieve their financial goals and realize their dreams of home ownership.
Reasons for Refinancing
Some popular considerations for refinancing include:
- Lowering monthly mortgage payments
- Taking advantage of lower interest rates
- Converting from an ARM to a fixed-rate mortgage
- Adjusting the term of your loan to pay it off sooner or build equity faster
- Debt consolidation
- Funding college tuition
- Performing home renovations or repairs
Types of Refinancing
Some of the loans available from Freedom Financial Services include:
- FHA and Streamline FHA Loans
- VA and Streamline VA Loans
- HARP Loans (Home Affordable Refinancing Program)
- USDA Loans
- Non-Conforming Loans
- Rural and Agricultural Loans
Contact Freedom Financial Services today to learn more about the refinancing options available to you.
- We will find the loan that is the absolute best fit for you and your family.
- We will guide you through the process every step of the way.
- We are here for you 7 days a week.
- Visit us at one of our locations or we’ll stop by and visit you.
Local lender with local service. We are a locally owned and operated mortgage lender. We are not a broker who needs to send your loan to another company for approval. We process, underwrite, and fund the loan here. This enables us to fund your loan quicker and easier. Freedom Financial also offers a best rate guarantee, so you can rely on us to find you the best loan at the best rate possible. To help you with the refinancing process download our Refinancing Checklist or our Refinancing 101 Guide.